Failure to abide by our Code of Conduct can result in the removal of your structures, creatures, items
This list is not exhaustive but represents clear guidelines for players to adhere to when playing on our Network. For something you’re unsure of, please use your best judgement. When in doubt, reach out to us.
HACKING AND EXPLOITING
Hacking and Exploiting
Hacking or exploiting game mechanics to gain an unfair advantage over other players is not tolerated.
> Hacking – examples are not limited to but can include using third-party programs such as in-game automated bots, ESP, Aimbots, and Game Engine Modifications.
> Exploiting – examples are not limited to but can include:
- Attacking from, travelling through, or building in unintended game-zones (under the mesh or above the map)
- Duplication of tames, items, or characters
- Building a box on a platform saddled dino to completely prevent it from taking damage
- Intentionally crashing users or servers (through DDoS or otherwise)
- Placing excessive quantities of C4 to prevent hostile C4 from being placed
Benefit Hacking/Exploiting, Tribes, Alliances, and teaming up.
When playing on our Network, players must ensure that they are not taking advantage of hacking exploits and unfair play. Do not under any circumstances allow hackers to join your tribe, alliance, or party up alongside you within the game. It is your responsibility to remove them or yourself from the tribe. If you witness someone breaking the rules through the use of a game exploit, or a third party program (such as ESP or AIMBOT) ensure that you isolate yourself from those users and are not playing with or alongside them to avoid breaching our code of conduct.
Spawn Blocking occurs when tribes intentionally block spawn points for the purpose of not allowing any new players to play on the server (including cross server players). In the event your base inadvertently or accidentally resides on a spawn point you will not be penalized.
GM intervention may be necessary if.
- Using structures that players spawn into and can not get out of
- Using spikes/spike walls at player spawn locations
- Turrets located on or near spawn points
- Dino gates, or any type of structure/cage that is meant to trap or instantly kill a player and prevent them from spawning on the map
- Aggressive dinos placed near spawn points in order to instantly kill players that spawn in.
> Promote – do not send messages which are advertisements for inappropriate topics, including scamming, hacking, exploits or the sale of goods and services unless trading within the game for game-specific resources, for example, 50 Stone for 1 Polymer, A trike for a Rex, etc.
> Real-Money Trading (RMT) – ARK items, creatures, or services must only be exchanged for other items, creatures, or services within the game. Trading for real-world currency (real money) is not an accepted form of trading.
When reporting others, please ensure that you are genuine. Reports made to harass other players or for restricting their gameplay when no codes of conduct have been broken are deemed unnecessary.
You can increase the effectiveness of your reports by including as much information as possible, as well as video or picture evidence. We never take our decisions and actions regarding potential malicious player behavior lightly. Suspensions, server wipes, and/or bans are only issued after careful review of all internal and external evidence.
Please be aware that submitting multiple reports for the same issue does not accelerate the review process and can cause your case to take more time to process.